Monday, June 2, 2008

Zinc acne dosage and laser peel for acne

Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!
With regard to acne spots.Apart from the application of suitable creams, having a good diet is surprisingly one of the best skin care for acne treatment available. Although the food that you put in your body has as much of an effect on acne as anything else it is of course not the only factor contributing towards this complex skin condition.It can be triggered by certain medically prescribed drugs, or a reaction to certain every day compounds such as cleaning fluids, or soaps, but more significantly any one with a family history of this skin problem is also likely to develop it at some stage of their lifetime.
So what about adding lemon-sliced? Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, which helps tissues in our skin improve and repair by themselves. It also helps in building collagen. A natural antioxidant itself, Vitamin C prevents and reduces the damage toxins do to cells.
epidermaled.blogspot.com
tags: glycolic acid face wash for acne, acne prone skin causes, how to cure acne caused by prednisone

No comments: